By placing an online order on our website, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- All sales are final. We do not offer any options for refunds or exchanges. Please carefully review your cart before checking out to ensure that the items are correct.
- Carefully review your ship to address to ensure your address information is correct.
- Orders sent by Canada Post lettermail and small packet service are not insured. We will not provide compensation for lost or damaged packages sent by lettermail or small packet service. For insured shipping options, up to $100 of insurance is automatically provided on Expedited, XpressPost or Priority Post shipments which you can choose from the checkout screen.
- If you do enter incorrect information in error or you receive a delivery notice but do not pickup your parcel in the allotted time, the order may be shipped back to us. In this event a store credit will be issued for the product(s) less any costs we are charged to have the order shipped back to us. You may use the store credit to place a new order and apply the credit but keep in mind that you will incur a new shipping charge to send out another package.
- Shipping timelines shown on the checkout page are general indications and not guaranteed delivery date.
- For international orders – customers are fully responsible for any brokerage fees, import charges, duty fees and taxes on their order that may be due at time of delivery or invoiced at a later date by the courier or government agency.
- By submitting your order, you agree to pay the total amount owing. In the event you initiate a credit card chargeback, the total amount owing is immediately due to us. Past due orders will be sent to collections and may be subject to additional service or processing fees.
- Electronic Download is provided in PDF format at a size and resolution suitable for on-screen viewing. Printing of the PDF is not possible (if you would like a printed copy, order in that format).